• Level III Patient Centered Medical Home
• Diabetic Center of Excellence
• Coronary Artery/Stroke Center of Excellence
At Granite Falls Family Medical Care Center, we want to be your healthcare partner for all of life’s seasons. We understand that every stage of life presents its own special demands on our health...from infancy, childhood, and adolescence to young adulthood, middle age and the golden years of our lives. We are prepared to care for you and your loved ones with skill and compassion gained over many years of caring for our patients whether in our office or in the hospital, whether you’re facing a routine check-up or a complicated illness.
Our office hours are from:
8:30 AM to 7:00 PM on Mondays and Tuesdays and 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesdays through Fridays.
If you have an emergency and we are not available, please call Valdese General Hospital at (828) 580-5000 and ask for Roger Austin, PA, Lucy Walker, NP or Dr. Bujold, MD. If we are not available, there is someone to call on us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, who you can speak with if the need arises.
© bujoldmd.com 2012 - All Rights Reserved
Calendar of Events - Coming Soon!
View Your Lab Results
Ask a Doctor a Question
Download Health Forms
Request a Appointment
10 Reasons Our Patients Prefer Us
1. We’re part of the community. our staff members are your friends and neighbors, all long-term residents of our area who have been together in our practice for 20 years.
2. We offer flexible appointments. We will see you today for emergencies or semi-emergencies.
3. We’re in a convenient location with easy access from main highways and approaches. Parking is just steps from our front door in our private parking lot.
4. We do not bill for missed appointments (but please let us know if you cannot make a scheduled appointment.)
5. We have laboratory and x-ray services in our office for your convenience.
6. We maintain computerized health records. Your personal health record is maintained using the most advanced computerized system in our area. It helps us manage chronic diseases, drug interactions and disease prevention.
7. We provide you with helpful health information through the Internet to help you better understand personal health issues and concerns.
8. Our practitioners are Board Certified. We have on site physical therapy available along with mental health services provided by a PhD psychologist. In addition, we have a clinical pharmacist who optimizes the use of medication for our patients and promotes health, wellness and disease prevention for our patient population. We never stop learning and are continually keeping certifications up to date in our field.
9. We are members of a Primary Care Research Network. This keeps our practice on the cutting edge of medicine and lets us participate early in national health initiatives, often before they are available to other practices in our area.
10. We provide sports medicine services. For more than 20 years we have served the sports medicine needs of high school athletes in our community.